Re: Seattle

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seattle
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 00:47:39 -0800
Mark Dent wrote:

Despite the media circus,
        It's been pretty low-key.  Most of the ruckus  has been caused by kids
and "ne'er-do-wells" (seriously, the local news has been FUNNY!) looking
for  a chance to bust stuff up.  The cops have been pretty restrained,
but they've been jumping on some pretty non-violent activities.  From
Clinton's speech today, tho, it seems like the actual protesters have
gotten the message across...
        In roadster-related news, I still need to figure out what's causing a
rapid vibration between about 45 and 55- it feels like driveline
frequency... Having said that, I still haven't changed to the other set
of wheels to see if it's tire or wheel related...
Toby
"I didn't feel threatened until I learned that Pat Buchanan was in town"
<grin>