Re: Tachless

To: Daniel Beatty <daniel@seaport.net>
Subject: Re: Tachless
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 09:51:29 -0800 (PST)
I had something similar to this and it was my error. A
wire was grounding that I had put too close to the rod
that runs the throttle. When I depressed the gas pedal
it pulled tight and I lost fire, let off and the ends
touched and the car fired and ran. Might look for
something like this.

This list sure helps to bring back those learning
memories, usually associated with "I can't believe I
did that"!

Don Miller
68 V-6 Turbo
Meridian, ID