Tachless

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Tachless
From: "Daniel Beatty" <daniel@seaport.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 08:47:27 -0800
I did some clean up and rewiring on the engine harness.  Now 50% of the time
when I have my foot on the gas either steady or accelerating everything is
fine, tach works and engine fires.  If I maintain speed then let off, even a
mm, RPMs drop to ZERO, car does not fire, until I touch the accelerator,
then the car fires, then backfires and continues on.

It only happens 50% of the time.  Rest of the time.  I let off and the RPMs
just slows.

Double point dizzy converted to single points; everything clean and tidy.

What is it?

Thank you,

Daniel Beatty
65 1600