(no subject)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 14:52:57 -0800
Thanks for the information.  It has been helpful.  I do have the Rallye
catalogs for PO.  I have also looked at the web sites for the other
companies.  As soon as I get everything cleaned I may be able to
determine just what parts I need to replace, rebuild or reuse.  Mike, I
will probably not be able to make shasta.  I think that if I were to go,
it would be the year after.  With everything that I will do to the car
the money and time it will take to get it done, will be probably 2 years
minimum.  We will just have to wait and see.

Thanks again for all your input.

Bob Haug
Moscow, Idaho
Snowed today 3-4 inches