RE: eBay action

To: "'Sochoux, Stephan'" <SSochoux@dbc.com>
Subject: RE: eBay action
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 09:55:23 -0800
Anytime I see something on ebay I am interested in, I don't bother bidding
until the last day. If you REALLY want something, you have to wait until the
counter gets under ten minutes and then bid. That is why some people put in
the highest they can afford early on, but I find it works better my way.
Anyone ever try the service that guarantees you won't be outbid?

Andrew

67 2000 Solex