Re[2]: eBay action

To: "'Sochoux; Stephan'" <SSochoux@dbc.com>,
Subject: Re[2]: eBay action
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:09:58 -0800
Andrew's approach is better. Putting in a low maximum bid early on or
skipping it until the last day, keeps the price down for everyone. Then the
serious bidders fight it out in the last few minutes. Putting in a high
maximum early on inflates the price beyond a reasonable value, and it's
just not as much fun to watch!

Did you see that Guide to 300ZX magazine go for $54 yesterday? Not bad for
a $6 magazine.

Fred