Re: Re: Velocity! top=135mph?

To: <Magic1910@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Velocity! top=135mph?
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:47:10 -0800
Yes both,  As a critical care nurse I can tell you that I have had to take
care of plenty of young person's that became donor's,  Its not worth it.  It
affects many people's lives. Speed belongs only on a race track. Finally if
my car was not a 67.5 I might be tempted to drag race on a raceway just to
see, then maybe not.
Gerardo Magana RN
67.5 Solex SRL 311-00222