Re:Bob Sharp manual

To: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Subject: Re:Bob Sharp manual
From: "Dana Nojima (CBN)" <noji@mail.ahc.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 13:58:26 -0600 (CST)
> Greg,
> I am sorry to say that the book sold to anothe person for a higher amount and
> the last bid went in at 3:11 AM.  That person got it because I was asleep.  No
> big deal except that you can't have a copy and neither can I.  Better luck
>next
> time.  Other guy wanted it more than me.
>
> > Bob,
> >     Did you get the Sharp Manual on eBay?  It got a bit too high for me, but
> > then I don't race.  Could I pay you for a copy?  Thanks!
> > Greg

I don't know what the final price on the Sharp Manual was, but when I did
see it I thought it was too high.  I believe the item on ebay was a copy
and not an original.  I've been making copies for this group for about
~$7.00 from an original copy of the 1600 manual.  Let me know if you are
interested.

Dana (maybe I should sell them on ebay) Nojima
noji@snowman.med.umn.edu