Re: hardtop

To: <VulForge@aol.com>, <DWalker@marshall.k12.ky.us>,
Subject: Re: hardtop
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:18:09 -0800
tops came in black and white, you can paint them , but if you use high gloss
paint they don't turn out good , what you need is interior dash paint, it is
somewhere between gloss and flat paint, you can get it at most auto paint
stores in any color ...  prep of the surface is a must if the paint is going
to stay put

Mike Kerr
Roadster Restoration
3730 Todrob LN.