Re: What paperwork came with these when new?

To: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Subject: Re: What paperwork came with these when new?
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:14:42 +1100
I have the original Warranty Policy and Maintenance Handbook that came
with the Silvia when it was new, I believe this is the same book that was
provided with all new Datsuns in the mid 1960s, including the Roadster.
The booklet is the same size as the owner's manual. It has a blue cover,
it has 24 pages including 10 perforated pages with tear-out service
"coupons", each page details the work that is to be carried out at each
service. The book also has a tear-out warranty policy certificate (the car
came with a generous 6 month warranty !), with a "Certificate of
Identification" on the back. The book carries the publication number 36111
(10670900) on the back cover.
Alan Bent  -  Queensland , Australia
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1965 Silvia CSP311
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310
1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310 - 1964 Cedric Wagon WP31
1963 Bluebird P312 -  1963 Bluebird P312
1963 Cedric P31 - 1964 Cedric Wagon 1964
1969 Super Six G130
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/index.html