Re: A Little Advice

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A Little Advice
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 23:58:11 -0800
Yeah-
        make sure the contact area on the header, where it seals to the head,
is flat, and lines up to the ports correctly.  I've put on 2 headers,
and they both needed to be machined straight to seal.  One of 'em also
needed some trimming to match the exhaust ports.
        But then I'm notorious for buying (or inheriting) cheap junk!
Toby