Re: Cooling System - Red Line Water Wetter

To: Magic1910@aol.com
Subject: Re: Cooling System - Red Line Water Wetter
From: Jim Tyler <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 19:07:11 -0500
Actually,  IMHO the U20 doesn't have an inherent tendency to run hot.  Virtually
all
problems I have ever seen have been a result of a bad radiator, or the old fan
clutch, thermostat or
a water pump leak.  Most people don't do routine cooling system maintenance and
don't
think about it until it is too late and they overheat, blow the head gasket and
then
they blame the engine!  That is really the inherent problem.    Most of those
people
become PO's, and a list member gets to clean up the mess!

BTW Water Wetter is good stuff!

Merry Christmas,
Jim