Another Roadster Owner Visit

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Roadster Owner Visit
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:03:58 -0800
List,
I would like to thank Bob from Moscow, Idaho for stopping by
and chatting Roadsters with me. Bob brought along photos of his
restoration project, a cool 67.5 2 liter conversion.  This is the
third Roadster owner to stop by this year. We almost have enough
people for a club. I really enjoy having people stop by and talking
shop. I always seem isolated over here.

I will be working on the club web site in the near future with help from

Eric from the Tri-Cities.Along with my companies business plan. I
have      been operating a business for two years now without any
direction. Very
frustrating!!

I am planning a trip to California this winter. I will be passing
through
Oregon on my way down to Ventura and then to San Diego. Hope
to stop by and visit with some of the others on the list.

Mike