RE: Help!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Help!!!
From: "Sochoux, Stephan" <SSochoux@dbc.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 08:07:22 -0800
Hello,

I think Dan is exagerating!  We got the engine in within 20 minutes, hard
part was the clearance of the 7qt oil pan, a really tight squeeze. We did
wrestle to get the mounts to align with the holes.
Overall, it probably took less than 45 minutes.

We are now waiting for Dan's full report:
Solex, 411 LSD, comp spings, sway bar..

As for me, i have bought Dan's "old" engine as mine got trashed by a broken
piston.
I have a lot of cleaning up & paiting do to before i drop the engine in.

I have a block for anyone interested (it's free). It's damaged and needs to
be sleeved.

Stephan.