Some direction needed.

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Some direction needed.
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 07:49:48 -0800 (PST)
Hi all, I need some one to point me to a web site with a good
(useful) wiring diagram for a 69 2L.  I attempted to get one more car on
the road this weekend, and got it to just turn over, but couldn't work
throhg the wiring mess to figure out how to hook up the coil and what to
do with the extra wires.  (my first High windscreen car, vs my low
windscreen one's) also It has a 1600 in it while the 2L (timing chain
thrown by PO) is awaiting funding for fixing.

Thanks.
Eric

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |