Help!!!

To: ROADSTER <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help!!!
From: Philip Erickson <philip.erickson@agouron.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 07:41:42 -0800
Hello ALl,
        Well Stephan Irene and I working toghether managed to install my

new engine.  I do not know how someone could do it by themselves!!! It
took the
three of us to tilt wiggle slant that engine in and to get those
#@!%*&! engine
mounts to line up..

Dan,
You just need more pratice,
I suggest you keep removing your engine and reinstalling it until you
get down to about 1 hour.  <Grin>
Actually, I installed my engine with the help of my dad. (80 years old,
135 lbs) in about 1 hour.
We used a chain hoist and a floor jack and it went right in. ( engine
was complete / headers, carbs, alt....) Had to roll the car under the
engine.  The header was the only tight fit it had and 2x4 worked fine.
Phil

--
Philip Erickson                                  Phone:  (858) 622-7963
4215 Sorrento Valley Boulevard         San Diego, CA  92121