Re: Re[2]: $20 Lesson Learned

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>, <daniel@seaport.net>, <RickStayner@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: $20 Lesson Learned
From: "Ken Pletcher" <pletch@home.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 21:40:17 -0800
Fred your right, I work at BMW service. Sometimes you can get a technician
(mechanic) that isn't worth s--t. It really needs to be pointed out if
anything that was supposed to be done wasn't . If the shop is honest they
will work with you and deal with the problem right away. It sounds like the
Nissan dealer did. Trust is the only thing keeping our doors open.
     Ken
DATSTER