Parts for Sale

To: "'Datsun List'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts for Sale
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 14:15:20 -0500
Hi!

Although I am new to this roadster list I have been the owner of
SPL-1819 for almost 20 years and have been a member of DRA and attended
all Watkins Glen meets except for one year.

I purchased my car from the original owner who was given the car for a
wedding present from her father-in-law, who happened to own the Oyster
Bay Datsun dealership.  I started to restore her in 1982 and finished in
1984 after taking the body off the frame and replacing all suspension
and electrical items, back when ball joints, fenders and the like were
still affordable and available. After being stolen in '91 I restored the
car again using polyurethane instead of lacquer on the body.

During those 20 years I have collected some parts which I must part with
so that I can rebuild a 5 speed and have some bodywork done on my car (I
hit a pothole so hard one year while traveling to the Glen it drove my
front tire into the body - God bless NYC potholes!!). I also just bought
a Miata and am modifying that car and I need money to complete both of
the projects.

The items are:

        1.      NOS 1600 Grill - $350
        2.      NOS early 1600 complete exhaust system - $400
        3.      NOS 4 speed counter-shaft gear - $100
        4.      Luggage rack (used but with great chrome and all mounting pieces
except for 1 spacer) -                  $60
        5.      Late model soft top latches (used but in good shape) - 3 for $45
        6.      Used straight late drivers door - $50
        7.      Two 2 L heads (I honestly don't know if they were milled but I
don't
think one was - I can                   get it miked if you are interested) -
        8.      Both bumpers w/overriders (straight and in good shape but both
need
to be rechromed) -                      $200 for the pair

Plus I have a ton of other parts gathering dust in my garage and
basement.

If you are interested either email me or call me after 7:30 pm EST.

Thanks for your help,

Mike

PS - I've got to add shipping to those prices as shipping can be very
expensive.