Re: exhaust sytem work.

To: pletch@home.com (Ken Pletcher)
Subject: Re: exhaust sytem work.
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 10:53:19 -0800 (PST)
Oh the SuperTrapp..
I got the bigger model. Supposedly you can have it be quite and still flow
better than a smaller muffler..The inlet is 2.5 i.d. andn the outlet is
4" i.d.  Yikes!!!  My girlfriend has already started making fun of me...I
always make fun of those guys with the 'souped' up Honda's and the BIG HUGE
FAT exhaust pipe sitcking ou tthe back.....'You're obviously making up for
some deficiency in other areas' Irene tells me....
        The good thing is that its totally mde from stainless steel and it
juuuuuust barely fits between the gas tank and the rear spring hanger.
Hopefully I can get the work done at the Midas that is right down the street
from my house.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA