[Fwd: Re: update from Randy Christman......9-5-99]

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: update from Randy Christman......9-5-99]
From: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 12:24:50 -1000
From: "Randy Christman" <rcchristman@earthlink.net>
To: <conrad1@gte.net>
Subject: Re: update from Randy Christman......9-5-99
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 13:34:56 -0800

Hi David,

Merry Christmas to you as well.

I sent an update back the end of August. I switched ISP's and was off of the
net for about 3 weeks. When I went back on I was no longer receiving
anything from the datsun mailing list.

I sent out a update though but now I fear it may have never been found.

Yes, I was able to keep the roadster. With the help of all of you generous
"roadster heads" there was a total of $845. raised. I was able to put in the
slight difference and therefore able to keep the car.

Thanks again to you and everyone else who helped the cause.

Could you please forward this to all the others on the list.

Thank you, and to everyone a very happy hoilday season.

Randy