MERRY XMASS AND THANKS TO BOB MORANDA

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: MERRY XMASS AND THANKS TO BOB MORANDA
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 11:24:13 -0800
Hello All,
        I just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMASS to all and a special
thanks to Bob Moranda.  He offered to help me tune my solex's over the
phone.  I was supposed to call him yester day afternoon but because of
xmass related calmities I was not able to get tothe car till ~7:30pm on xmass
eve!! So sheepishly I gave Bob a call... and he helped me!!!!  WE must of spent
at
least a half hour on the phone and he was able to explain enough to me that
I could get the carbs pretty well balanced and the idle down!!!  All on
xmass eve night mind you!!
        When I had to advance my distributor Bob also called me up and
VERY patinetly went through how to do it step by step.
        This kind of help make me so glad to be a roadster person!!!!
Andn most importantly we can take the Roadster to the big family gathering
instead of Irene's friends souless Saturn (shudder).  YAY!!!!

        MERRY CHRISTMASS!!!
        Daniel 69 2000
        SF CA