RE: Jack plugs and other misc questions

To: "'Davesmbox@aol.com'" <Davesmbox@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Jack plugs and other misc questions
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 12:51:37 -0500
Seneca Lodge.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Davesmbox@aol.com [mailto:Davesmbox@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 1999 9:40 PM
To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Jack plugs and other misc questions

Hi Guys,
I am not a roadster newbie but a couple of questions for original
owners.
First, I had the dent of a lifetime on my 1600 in which my landlady hit
my
car, lied about it, got caught in the lie by the insurance adjuster.
Made out
like a bandit so I had all kinds of body work done on my car,including
reworking my rocker panels. I never had jack plugs so I bought a used
pair
from Mike Kerr. The guy that did the work didn't set the plugs flush
with the
rockers. IS THIS CORRECT????.
 Has anyone (or everyone??) had problems with the NISSAN replacement
window
handles for the 68 69. Anyone have the part # for the 70 handle.
My window outer gaskets always hang up, any tips on adjusting the
windows.

FINALLY< What is the great hotel at Watkins Glen that has the bonfire on
the
classic car weekend. What weekend is it next year????? This is for you
DRONE
guys.
Thanks,
DAVE