Re: Jack plugs and other misc questions

To: "'Davesmbox@aol.com'" <Davesmbox@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Jack plugs and other misc questions
From: dhbain@uswest.net
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 11:37:27 -0700
>  Has anyone (or everyone??) had problems with the NISSAN replacement
> window handles for the 68 69. Anyone have the part # for the 70 handle.
> My window outer gaskets always hang up, any tips on adjusting the
> windows.

Dave,

I'm sure you can get an original part number from someone on the List.  What
I am giving you is aftermarket.  It looks just like the ones I have on both
of my '70's.  The only difference is the rubber knob is not recessed as
much.  I found it at one of the auto stores like Autozone or PepBoys.  It's
called Replace-it and is distributed by Dorman Products.  Window Crank
Handle for a Subaru  (701-767).  Hope you find them.  I liked them and
bought four.