Datsun Parts found in the Attic for Sale

To: "'Datsun List'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun Parts found in the Attic for Sale
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 13:33:39 -0500
Hi! Hope everyone had a great holiday and will have an even better New
Years!!!!!!!!

Well I spent some of mine digging through boxes of Datsun stuff and
because of a cash shortage (what else is new?) to rebuild my 5 speed,
etc. I found the following parts I want (need) to part with:

        1.      2L Grill (in pieces) - Has a rechromed surround that has 2
dings on
it, I polished the SS center grill (straight), the black thig a majig
needs paint and the center pot metal piece definitely needs to be
rechromed and you'll have to do some work on it because of some of the
"pocs" in the pot metal (I did one myself by soldering up the "pocs"
then gave it to the chrome shop and it turned out nice or have a
specialty shop do it for you). Also included are zinc chromated brackets
but no screws (use SS bolts and plenty of anti seize). Hey, where the
hell did Datsun get their pot metal, it stinks!!!!!!  With some work can
be mint. Asking $220 with shipping included.

        2.      1 original early style soft top latch with the bent wire thig a
majig (clamp) - great chrome (well, as great as any Datsun part has,
which isn't saying too much). Asking $40 w/shipping included.

        3.      1 NOS drivers side 19671/2 vent window handle - dull grey, not
shiny
like 1966s have. Asking $40 w/shipping included.

        4.      1 19671/2 (?) horn pad w/black logo - needs some work as the
pad has
a crack and the plastic covering the logo is not great. Asking $25
w/shipping included.

        5.      1 late style horn button in good condition (no rips) which to
make
perfect should be sprayed w/marhyde or similar product. Asking $30
w/shipping included.

Well thanks for your time.

Mike
SPL -1819