5 speed tranny for sale!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 5 speed tranny for sale!!
From: "David Lee" <davelee1@home.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 19:39:26 -0800
Hi everyone!!
Heres the deal of the millenium!
I have a 5 speed tranny for sale.  Its whole, was working before the car was
stashed away, and is dirt cheap!!!
Its me again David the guy that won the car from Ebay.  After much
consideration I am now ready to get rid of that lump of crap.  Anyhow heres
the deal.  5speed tranny in unknown condition up for my own personal little
auction.  Take that Ebay!!!  If you are interested in this car please email
me and please dont be afraid to give me any price  I really need to get rid
of it.  Whoever bids the highest takes it!!

Anyhow theres one catch.  If you dont remember the car is in Davis CA and I
am in Irvine CA.  North and South.  If you want the tranny you take the
whole car!  I really do have to get rid of it since my little sister whos
storing it is planning on moving in six months.

The car can be seen at http://members.home.net/davelee1/posdat.html  its a
real looker! hehehe
Aside from a missing head and carbs the car was pretty much all there.  Not
much to look at but maybe a few parts that could really come in handy.  The
car is a 67 1600.  It still has a u20 block all rusty, 5 speed tranny,
frame, all steering components, all body panels all really bad, low
windsheild with small cracks on both sides, both bumpers, and seats that
look like triumph tr7 seats.  Basically I took the top, radiator, center
console, rear lights, and thats about it.  I was going to take the tranny
but I dont think I will have time to go back up there before she moves.

Almost everything in the pictures will be there and you HAVE to take
everything!!! the dash crumbled, the wood dash face seems to be cheap
plywood, and the car is just crappy crappy crappy.  Still I think that it
could really be worth something to somone on the group

Again dont be afraid to make any offer Im dead set on getting rid of it even
If I have to junk it.  If this offer offends anyone I apologize in advance.
Im not trying to use the forum as a sales flyer or anything...Im not trying
to make money off the group, just trying to create a fun little way of
recycling parts.  Look forward to your emails...hope I get some!!
David Lee