Re: 5 speed tranny for sale!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 5 speed tranny for sale!!
From: "Mike Adams" <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 02:23:04 +0000
Ok! Ok! we here in Texas really like the idea of
everyone getting to bid against each other for a
part (yeah right) or in this case an entire - car?
WOW !  so after viewing the pictures and just on
general principal - Its time to start fishin or cut bait (*)
We are ready to start the Bidding - $1.00
So how Bad are you BADROC guys??? do you
dare go - say $1.10 !!!!!!!  Didn't think so!  Trucks gassed
trailer's hooked up - when does this bidding war officially
end ?  Mike TDROC
(*) no fish or bait were actually harmed during the typing
of this e-mail - please no letters from you Californie Fish
Rights Folks.
<davelee1@home.com>,<datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>