Fwd: Stolen 67.5 1600 in SF

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Stolen 67.5 1600 in SF
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 02:26:02 EST
--part1_0.39f331d8.259b118a_boundary

Hello,

I just received this message from a fellow Roadster Owner in S.F.  It would
be something that may concern others.  Please respond to me in regards to
this matter or call directly to the owner.

More info about the car in regards to numbers and such are on the way.

Micahel "Calspeed" Carion

--part1_0.39f331d8.259b118a_boundary