Re: Upper Timing Chain

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Upper Timing Chain
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 19:53:42 -0800
If you've got everything off, do both chains and both tensioners. Inspect the
lower timing chain guide for cracks (maybe have it magnafluxed) and if the upper
timing chain guide is showing any marks on the side of the bracket, replace it
too. Inspect the gears to make sure they're okay.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org