66 for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 66 for sale
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 08:25:57 -0600
Another case of the owner being a little too proud of his Roadster.  I
looked at the '66 for sale here in Huntsville, Alabama.  The car is in poor
shape -rusted out floors, synchs in trans gone, POed real bad.  Two
interesting points - according to the owner.  One - he says the roll bar is
factory.  I did not know the factory built a roll bar for '66. And second -
he says the car has a starter from a Z-car.  The frame is notched for the
solenoid to clear.  I have not heard of this.

Phil Hall
'66 1600 and must be worth $10,000.00