Dash work

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Dash work
From: Carrie and Lorie Brown <brown4@cdsnet.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 19:55:43 -0800
For those of you who want to pull gauges, check wiring or any other dash
work, I found it a lot easier if you take the seats out.  There are only
4 bolts holding each seat in.  Once you have them out, you can lay on
your back and relax with your trouble light and coors light and do your
repair work.  Since I took the engine/trans out in December, and since I
am slightly senile (47), I took a friends advice and put each group of
fasteners in a zip lock bag and threw a label in with it.  I think this
is the only way I will be able to put the little machine back together
without having left over bolts. Aren't these cars fun to work on?

Kelly Brown
67 1600