Re: SRL311 5 spd

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SRL311 5 spd
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 20:10:16 -0800
A roadster 5-speed in good condition should feel considerably better than a
"modern" front-drive car. My original one had the Porsche-style synchros, and it
seemed to get smoother the harder I was driving. I always double-clutch my
downshifts from 3rd to 2nd and from 2nd to 1st in order to save the synchros.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org