Re: small batteries

To: roadsterlist <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: small batteries
From: B Strachan <bstrachan@home.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 11:51:00 -0800
I know what you guys mean about the reliability issue.  To tell the
truth, I was a bit apprehensive myself when I first made the
conversion.  Nobody wants to get stranded with a dead battery.  Fact is,
though, the MC battery has worked exactly like the Series 24 I had in
there before, and I no longer give it a thought.  Maybe I'm just lucky,
maybe not driving the car every day helps, who knows.   The battery
store people told me that showcar owners use these batteries to start
big V-8s.  Sometimes they put them in the glove box, as they can be
installed in any position.  Now we're getting into the sea
stories.......

Barrie
'66 2000
San Diego