Re: small batteries

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: small batteries
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 11:57:32 -0800
Even if you dropped the cash for a motorcycle battery, it could be a one time
investment. You could always get a Battery Tender
during your down times. When I place my motorcycle in storage for the winter,
I plug the battery into Battery Tender and it
trickle charges the battery during the winter so I have a "fresh" battery in
the spring. I also trickle charge the battery if I
leave town for a long time. The charger comes with both a "jumper cable" clamp
attachments or screw on plugs. I use the screw-on
plugs with the bike so I don't have to take it apart to get to the battery and
attach the charger. I just plug the bike to the
charger and I am good to go.

Battery Tender costs about 50 bucks. I got tired of spending $80 every time for
a new motorcycle battery every spring. I have been
using the same battery for 4 years now. Charger pays for itself!

Take care!

Kerry Z
West Linn, Oregon
1968 1600
1989 CBR600F (currently out of storage and raring to go! Just waiting for
Oregon Rain to leave town! <grin!>)