Re: small batteries

To: "B Strachan" <bstrachan@home.com>,
Subject: Re: small batteries
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 19:12:38 -0600
All this discussion has got me thinking.  I too am relocating the battery to
the trunk and do not want to sacrifice trunk space.  Why not take advantage
of both rear fender wells and run the battery's in parallel?  Added
convenience without the added risk.  I'll let you know how it turns out if I
decide to use this approach.
Nathan