Re: Brake Overhaul

To: Paul.Kort@marconimed.com
Subject: Re: Brake Overhaul
From: Sexmnypwr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:50:17 EST
  I know this one has come up before, but...
  I remember someone talking about a front disk brake caliper bolt on from
another car maker (can't remember the maker, someone?).  But is there a REAR
brake bolt on conversion?  I was helping a guy named Mike Wisdom on the Z group
list do the technical drawings for a rear disk brake mounting plate to allow
87-90 Sentra calipers to replace the rear drums for the 240Z's (with 280ZX
front rotors).  I was wondering if this same setup would work with our
Roadsters.  With Mike's conversion, you also have to install a proportioning
valve and tune it, but that's not too hard.
  Any thoughts?

  Stan Wada