SPL311 parts for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SPL311 parts for sale
From: XeddeX@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 17:44:19 EST
Hi List,

I have a few items for sale that are off my '67 1600.  I have been to lazy to
take quality photos, develop, scan, and then upload to EBay.

These parts are located in Mtn View, CA 94041.    Please email me an
reasonable offer on any of the below parts.  If it is not what I am looking
for, then I will insert them up on EBay.

(1) set.  Left and Right stock rear leaf springs

(1) stock glass fuel filter assembly

(1) rear license plate light housing.  BRAND NEW CHROME

(4) used ball joints.  I went with brand new ones.  The used ones need
cleaning but they do NOT "flop" when swung side to side.

(1) used Center Link.   This is the bar that connects the idler arm to the
steering box.  It needs to be cleaned too.

If anyone needs picture, I will take them but right now, I do not have any
photos.

Thank you in advance.

Eddie