Brake bleeding lesson (LOOONG)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake bleeding lesson (LOOONG)
From: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:19:49 -0600
Thanks John for the brake bleeding refresher course.  It's that time of year
again for us in the South,  Anyway, I had a couple of questions:

1.  Have you or anyone else used the power bleeder?  If so, what has your
experience been?  It sounds like just the product I have been looking for.

2.  If you use the power bleeder, do you really need speedbleeders?  Has
anyone had any experience with speed bleeders?  I notice that they now have
a ton of applications available, which is cool.

Thanks.

Chris Brucciani
Marietta, GA
1968 SRL #3032