Re: Towing a 2000 ain't easy on the Volvo up I-95

To: David Datsun <datsun_dave@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Towing a 2000 ain't easy on the Volvo up I-95
From: Todd Greenwalt <toddg@amc.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 15:33:18 -0800
I towed a fiat convertable ('61 1200 for those that care) from montana
to seattle last fall. When getting setup they told me that with a tow
dolly I had to take the driveshaft out so I got the full auto
transporter instead. It was only ~$30 more and a lot easier to use. I
also had the fortune of a full size ford van which had now troubles,
even going over the Rockies and the Cascades.

For whats it worth to anyone else thinking of towing.