Re: FW: power bleeder for Datsun

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: power bleeder for Datsun
From: Beamonk@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:05:47 EST
I have a power bleeder that I use for my german cars. It uses air pressure
from the tyre and it works very well. I believe Gunison or someone makes it.
It has an adapter cap that straps on to the master cylinder, although I have
not tried it on the roadster, I have tried it on the Nissan truck which has
the large single reservoir . It failed that test miserably. I will try it on
the roadster soon, but I feel that it needs a cap that is specially designed
for the duel reservoir that will fit snugly. The seal needs to be good for
pressure bleeding.

John Brasfield
It is back