TECH: FF Switch

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: TECH: FF Switch
From: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:40:46 -0700
Hi List,

As I reassemble my interior from my winter, dash off restore, I'm trying to
get all of the little things working too.

On the FF switch (Fourway Flash?), I don't seem to have any wiring going to
the flasher.  On the FF switch I have a 6-prong connector which connects to
the wiring harness, and 1 unused wire with a rubber covered connector doing
nothing.

I looked at the wiring diagram on Ross's site, but I don't see the FF switch
on it.  Any ideas?

Thanks...Robert - 67.5 1600 - Albuquerque (Who needs the NCAA tourney when
you can play in the NIT at home?)