Re: Sometmes you find the most interesting stuff on the internet

To: andrew.murphy@integtech.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sometmes you find the most interesting stuff on the internet
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 17:28:51 EST
Andrew,

I may be completely off base, but there was a PREVIOUS roadster line before
the ones that we are fooling with.  It was a 4 seater reminiscent of a Healy
3000.  I don't know the years that it was produced, but if this is one of
them, someone needs to BUY IT NOW!  They are VERY rare.  If I recall (memory
again) the TOTAL production was only in the neighborhood of 300 cars for 2
models.

Of course, I could be wrong.......

Sid