Re: Breaking down the clock

To: Mark_Kalmus@dell.com, Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Subject: Re: Breaking down the clock
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 17:32:32 EST
All,

Unless I am mistaken, the 67.5 clock is the same as the 65-67 clocks and
they are EASY to disassemble.  The one that Mark described is the later
clock and it is different.  For the midmodel clocks (65-67) all that you
have to do is to twist the trim about 1/8 of a turn and it pulls off.  Sort
of like a light bulb!  Once you do that, feed the wire in and pull the
mechanism out.  Of course, if it is like the one in my parts bin, that is
not a problem as there is no motor in it.

Sid