Re: steering removal

Subject: Re: steering removal
From: Christopher Coker <cfcoker@home.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 17:41:10 -0500
My race car has the late style steering box, but I was able to successfully
remove and replace it without removing the pitman arm.  Granted, the car had
no radiator, no stabilizer bar, and I had to take the top off of the
steering box (the part that the filler cap screws into).  It required a lot
of twisting and turning of the box.

Your mileage may vary with the early style box.

Chris Coker
Royal Oak, MI