Gatlinburg Rally?

To: <Mark_Kalmus@dell.com>, <Robert.Long@CSDInc.com>
Subject: Gatlinburg Rally?
From: jwilliams@kidpower.com
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:13:57 -0600
All,

I've been speaking with Ben Zech and Phil Hall about organizing a rally in
Gatlinburg, Tennessee sometime this Summer or Fall. Ben is in Charlotte, NC, and
Phil is in Huntsville, AL.  I know that there are others in Indiana and Georgia.
I've also seen some reference to a Rising Sun racing in Bristol Tennessee,
although I don't know if it still exists. Gatlinburg should be a fairly
equidistant distination for Roadster Owners in the South East to get together.
Not to mention that fact that as it is nestled in the middle of the Smokey
Mountains, there are many curvy, twisty, turny roads to explore.

Does this interest anyone?

Jay Williams
'68 1600
Nashville, TN