New Roadster List!

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New Roadster List!
From: DonaldL724@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:34:18 EST
Hi gang,
    This is an announcement of a new Datsun Roadster list. It was started by
our own Mike Rosenfeld.
    Is there any thing wrong with the other list? NO,NO,NO! It is just fine
and we love everyone on that list. Maybe this one will be primarily east
coast people! Plenty of room for 2 lists. The Z's have several.
    Mike has promised a hands off monitoring as long as we are responsible.

    You can find the list at:

    http://www.onelist.com/group/datsunroadsters

    Take a look and sign up! E-mail me if you have any questions. Please pass
this on to any one who may be interested.

    Got those Roadsters out yet?

    Chris Luers
    Columbus, Ohio
    OROC