Re: New Roadster List Long!

To: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>,
Subject: Re: New Roadster List Long!
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:56:30 -0800
Eric and the list,
I apologize for not answering his earlier post on the list. This has been
pointed
out to me by some list members. First sometimes we answer posts directly
to the person and not to the list. I found out that some members wait to here
the answers to the post and if we send the answers directly to the person
then there questions don't get answered.

He agreed that there aren't mountains  in Kansas and suggested other
locations. Since this idea is being passed around now maybe it isn't to
early to start looking for sites. I encourage all of you who might have a
location in mind to let us know. The plans I have heard where for a
National meet in the year 2001.

I am unfamiliar with any area east of Denver and Albuquerque so I
wouldn't know where to start. i just know we should be as fair as possible
for both costs. We also have to remember that Roadsters don't have much
room for luggage.

Mike
http://www.seaport.net/~daniel/NOWROC/