Re: Sunday at In & Out

To: <GOAVP@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sunday at In & Out
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 00:25:57 -0800
Hey Peter,

Michael and I pulled off the side of Hwy 101 the other day and I tripped
over your hub cap! I'll bring it this Sunday!

Also, I'll pass around some flyers for the Fairladys at the Beach show in
San Francisco, sponsored by The Z Owners Club of Northern California /
ZONC. Roadsters and Z's together! News Flash: the date will be Sunday, May
7th, 2000 (not the 21st as originally stated). Ask Michael "Calspeed"
Carion for details.
See http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/chalet.html  for the flyer.

Fred
BADROC (and ZONC member)

> From: GOAVP@aol.com
> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Subject: Sunday at In & Out
> Date: Thursday, March 23, 2000 8:25 PM
>
> I'm getting my roadster out of the body & paint shop tomarrow.  Looks
like it
> will be in time for the meet at the Mountain View In & Out on Sunday.
Only