National Meet

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: National Meet
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:11:01 -0600
Last Year the Texas Datsun Roadster Owners Club (TDROC) had a national meet.
We drove through Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and back on a week
long trip.  Several owners along the route joined us at rest stops, and we
had a good time meeting and swapping stories.  We didn't have anyone from
the left or right coast show up.  Two or three years ago we drove through
New Mexico, Texas and Colorado, with the same results.  A few local owners
but no coasters.  Mike Adams wants to take us through the Black Hills in the
near future.  Anyone want to come along?  I'll bet not.  There are too many
other things you have to do, and the distances are too great for a weekend.
We usually are gone a week.  We'll let you know when the next "mid
continent" drive is scheduled and you're welcome to join us.

If you want to practice driving two days or more to get to a national event,
why don't you come to the TDROC Spring Fling?  We're going to meet in Fort
Worth, Texas on May 5th, 6th, and 7th.  We are about halfway between the
Pacific and Atlantic, several Interstate Highways are nearby, and  we found
some twisty roads to travel on during the meet.  I will even take you to see
a cow. Let me know.

Leisure Suit Terry