Wiper Refilss

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiper Refilss
From: Michael <micorpusa@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 05:22:20 -0800 (PST)
Every so often someone ont he list inquires about
wiper refills and this past weekend I was out in the
garage checking the timing on my son's '67 Mustang.  I
came across the wiper refill box for the blades I put
on the Roadster.  THey were Anco Series 12 10".  I
haven't seen them anywhere for a few years.  I got
them down on base for 50% off the lowest marked price
that was $1.49.  I should have gotten more.  I had
originally gotten them for you 93 Jeep Wrangler.  I'll
be down there today and hope to remembe to look at the
auto store.

Just thought some people might be interested.

MIchael
'67 1600
Va Bch VA