Re: NOWROC

To: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Subject: Re: NOWROC
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:26:30 -0800
MY GOD YES !!!  I have reached the point where I was going to try and
contact one of you, bribe you with money and/or alcohol, and spend a day
going over tune up basics.  I know next to nothing about how to tune
electronically, carburation, or valve adjustment, and as you know, these
cars need some minor tweaking now and then to run optimally.  I yearn to
know these basics myself so I don't have to rely on some mechanic to know
them for me.  I don't expect to be re-jetting carbs, modifying heads, and
the like, but the basics would be fabulous.  I would drive most anywhere to
be able to do some hands on tuning with experts such as yourselves there to
lead me along.  Great idea, but one probably best suited for neophytes such
as myself.

P.S.  Any luck digging that drivers side door out of the barn yet?